The Talbot Clinic has been purpose built to provide you with state-of-the-art facilities in beautiful surroundings, providing all major specialist dental services
The new partnership of Talbot and Colbert is dedicated to all face and neck procedures.
We offer a comprehensive approach, encompassing a wide range of cosmetic and restorative procedures, surgical as well as non- surgical. Whether the need is for a beautiful smile, facial rejuvenation or a stronger profile, we are presenting clients with the opportunity to receive specialist treatment in a caring and professional environment. All under one roof. Talbot & Colbert will be offering the following treatments:
Repairing damaged teeth
Modern cosmetic dentistry has been developed to support the restoration and reconstruction of damaged and missing teeth, treating gum disease and damaged nerves in the roots of teeth.
• Endodontics (treating infected and/or decaying teeth)
• Periodontics (Treating gum disease)
• Prosthodontics (Replacement of missing teeth),Dentures, bridgework or implant supported prostheses. Fixed or removable.
• Titanium Implants (permanently fixed implants
replacing one or more lost teeth)
• Porcelain veneers and overlays
Replacement of missing teeth
This includes the use of dentures, bridgework or implant supported prostheses which may be fixed or removable.
Treating gum disease
As much as 20% of patients are susceptible to gum disease which causes bone loss with loosening of the teeth.
Decaying and infected teeth
Repairing irreversible damage to the nerves within teeth, requiring the filling of root canals to allow the teeth to be re-built.
As an alternative to dentures, teeth can now be permanently fixed to titanium implants, replacing lost roots.
Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
• Facelift (lower, mid and full face lifts)
• Blepharoplasty (correction of droopy and hooded eyelids, upper and lower) • Cheek implants (loss of volume, facial symmetry)
• Chin implants (correction of shape and profile) • Rhinoplasty (correcting size, shape and function)
• Necklift (correction of neck banding and excessive skin)
• Removal of moles and skintags
• Scar removal (unsightly birthmarks, scars and blemishes)
Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
• Surgical intervention and reconstruction due to skin cancer
Non-Surgical Procedures / Rejuvenating Cosmetic Treatments
• Wrinkle reducing treatment to restore a fresh and youthful appearance (Botulinum toxin)
• Lip and cheek enhancement (Hyaluronic acid) Injectable gel fillers
• Rejuvenation of hands and feet (Hyaluronic acid) Injectable gel fillers
• Facial rejuvenation and volume loss due to age, lifestyle and weightloss (Hyaluronic acid Injectable gel fillers
• Invisalign – Invisible and removable tray based aligner system to correct teeth position and bite
We continually monitor our clinic protocols by carrying out clinical audits. In 2016, we have carried out a review of our radiograph quality, record keeping and decontamination processes. Results can be provided on request.